Divorce by mutual consent

Dear Lawyers,

       My Wife went to her spouse house for vacation in nov. 2013 and then she created scene and she drop my son at midnight on road and she ran away then she was missing for one day . i had logged complain regarding tht after few days she told tht  i don't want to come now and after period of year she came back in nov.2014 but in tht duration she called up so many time and threatened me etc.. then in nov 2014 we gave her second chance we did an agreement tht hence onward  i will never do such kind of mistake and will never force to kip out your mother from house  etc. signed by her n father she stayed for 2 months and again in jan 2015 she went back in this 2 month she made lots of cruality i have evidence of tht . now in last month she agreed to file mutal consent n she aggreed to terms n condition given by her n me we filled also now she asking for tht aggrement xerox if u will not provide tht xerox  she said i will not come for objection removal . i agreed to pay 1 lakh in emi of 25k on objection removal and due on decree recived day. now the problem is she not coming for objection removal . pls. suggest and importanat is my kid is with me from 2013. i m looking for him as father n mother. my mother is 70year diabetic  patient i can't leave her alone .




FIle the divore on the ground of cruelty. she is merely buying time for herself. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu