LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

OM PRAKASH   10 December 2019

Consultation and suggestion

I am (36 yr) married since Nov, 2009 and living with wife (35 yr), father (76 yr) mother (74 yr) and 2 daughters (7 yr and 5 yr). The attitude and behavior of my wife is mostly angry, untruthful, not understandable since our marriage. She behaves normally with non-family members, but she is rude and disrespectful towards me. She tried to slap me and cut her wrist and she got 18 stitches in her hand, but told everyone that this happened due to break of bangles during work. Our relatives have consulted to her many times, but all in vain. Her parents only believe to her words, and she talks a lot with her mother all the time at home when I am in office. Her mother and father never explained anything to her and always support her. They also start saying that you are faulty. I am working in delhi government, I am government officer. I most of times take care of my children. My wife is of suspicious nature and having thought in her mind that I am in in relation with so many women at my work place and in my life since the time of marriage. When she hears that I am talking to my friend, she start fights that I have greedy woman and always tries to control my finance. She has started threatening that she will ruin my life. I never did physical fight, but she made fighting atmosphere all the time and made environment very tense between us and I am frustrated with this tense and turmoil life. Now future life is unbearable together. My father always says to me keep mum for our kids and supporting her. Kids love very much to all of us, but I am worried about their mental health due to tense atmosphere at home. She is generating fake recordings, morph photographs with some other women and circulating to my relatives saying that he had an affair with so many women. Because of this, I am cutting from society because of her suspicious nature. She all times made conspiracy against me to let me down in front of others. I am in mental stress at my workplace as well as at home with the conspiracy she is doing with me at the backside of me. Please suggest, what to do now for my safer side at this initial stage? Should I go for a divorce or separation?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     10 December 2019

if you are sure you go for judicial separation and later can take divorce

OM PRAKASH   12 December 2019

What is merits and demerits of judicial separation???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register