Construction advice

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wanted to extend our house back side to make a room of 7x7 feet, as we are living in the 1st floor and our other neighbours successfully extended there houses whithout any problem all the houses are identical and same in area as the construction was made by housing board now it is under mucipal corporation, we also willing to exted it, but the problem is the person who is living below to our floor is not allowing to do so, my question is why we are not allow to do so.

Now he is constructing his house covering our house which is a problem to us, what steps we can take to get a stay order for that construction.

Please reply us ASAP.








Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu