LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (Technical recruiter)     03 December 2013

Condone delay with crp

In My case, Joint collector gave the judgement my side and we got pattedar pass books and title deeds.And again opponents are not satisfied with JC'S JUDGEMENT and they appeal in high court, high court give direction to JC to examine the judgement with in limited time period.Again JC gone through the records gave the judgement favour of me Dated 24/11/2012

After that we file a caveat at high court for 6 months.Last month june the time is lapsed.

Now the opponents filed a Condone Delay Petition in High court after one month.

We got a notices from High court  1) Joint Collector 2) Revenue divisional Office 3) Tahsildar

and to me

1,2,3 send the reply to High court in favour of me.

I'm also planning to do not accept condone petition.But my lawyer say Condone delay with CRP  is the best.

I'm not interested with Civil revision Petition I prefer only condone delay

which one is the Best...Pls give a good suggestion.

Thanks

Manoj

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2013

Are they re-opening the the petition before the high court?, for what is the condone delay petition being filed?, or whether they are filing a revision petition?, Whatever it is, why do you bother about that because it is a procedure they are following out of the provisions of law, let them file it, you have evidences of the revenue official in your favor, what makes you to worry about the result?  Allow them to go for a round so that the law will settle the problems permanently

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register