LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani   07 August 2019

Compassionate appointment

My Doughter who passed away in oct 2018 and she was divorced from first husband and i did her remarriage in august 2017.

she have one son from first marriage and he is rightnow 7 years old.

In her service book record she never mentioned about second marriage because her second husband is so bad and she was not happy with him.

in her service book she mentioned nominee to her first son and because he is minor so she also mentioned successor of son to me mean (Nana ji of son). In all record she mentioned nominee to her son.Even in service book she put photo of her son and herself mean in service record no name for second husband.

Now her second husband is applying for compassionate appointment and we dont want to give him compassionate appointment because he mentally oppressed to my daughter so much.

Now tell me her second husband  eligible for compassionate appointment OR not?

if yes then how we can stop his compassionate appointment?

Please advice.

Thanks 

Pradeep (Manager)

Bank of maharashtra 

Learning

10 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 August 2019

If second marriage is not registered deny it.let he go to court and prove it. U give requsition petition to concerned authority not give job for any one and she has minor son and to give him job when he attains majority.

Rani   08 August 2019

Second marrige certificate is available with second marriage husband Ao I think its registered

Rani   08 August 2019

Second marrige certificate is available with second marriage husband Ao I think its registered

Rani   08 August 2019

Shashi Dhara   09 August 2019

Oppose it and give requisition letter to give job for her minor son when he attains majority

Rani   09 August 2019

We already gave letter to department for minor job but he have little bit known in department and he is helping to second marriage husband So plz let me know what exactly rule says and how we can permanently block him for job??

Shashi Dhara   09 August 2019

U can approach civil court under gaurdian and wards act for the safe gaurd of minors benifit and interest.contact local advocate.

Rani   11 August 2019

Yes she is eligible for family pension According to you what will be perfect approach to get pension and to get pension for minor??

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 August 2019

Your grandson, as a minor, is not eligible for employment. There is nothing in law that can prevent your daughter's second husband trying for compassionate appointment. He can try for family pension also. It may be divided between him and your grandson. You can apply as guardian of your grandson.

jayakumar.j (advocate)     24 August 2019

Who is having custody of you grandson ? Did he stake any claim for terminal benefits due to the deceased ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register