Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     22 May 2009

Comment against legal fratenity

Dear Fellow Advocates,

Today I have seen one comment made by one Mr.Anil, Director under the forum thread = Forum Home/Criminal Law/Cheque/How to Handle a cheque Bounce Case (posted by Unknown) which I feel is a comment in derogatory manner against the legal fraternity.

This website I feel is meant for sharing of knowledge by and between lawyers and also to enlighten or educate the general public with respect to law by answering to their queries.

But the general public who post their queries with little facts and sometimes with no kind of mention to the documentary or other kind of evidence, expect us to solve their problems through this channel.

Comments from fellow advocates in this respect are invited.

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 May 2009

Mr Ram krishna ! let us ignore such coments. benevolent acts and free advises are always pron to such remarks. let him know the cost of legal advice in USA and other western countries.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     22 May 2009

I agree with the views of doctor sir we can just ignore such comments and remarks.  We do our best, irrespective of  any such comments/remarks. 

M.S.subbarao (Advocate)     01 June 2009

Dear Sir, on a platform like this its difficult to identify true and bona fide lawyer, interested in general discussion on a topic of general importance. To avoid unpleasantness, the best way to avoid or rather as suggested by Dr. is to ignore nd not to respond or discuss about any specific problem or issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register