Civil case order

Good evening team,


My name is gurmeet, i have a query regarding civil court order. As i have loose the case in civil court now court has given decree order against me. And winner party has filled the execution. 

Hence i wish to make the payment but still want some relief as to reduce the amount or time to pay this whole amount. 

So, kindly suggest me that,  is this possible yet or not ?

Thanks & regards



Query repeated, for opinion please see your previous post. You have been properly advised by learned experts already.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu