Cheque- used by other for bounce purpose and case-reg

Government service


I received three lakhs rupees for my family condition from my office colleague and given two cheques for Rs 1.5 lakh each withour mentioning his name  to him. I paid interest every month for the past two years. Now interest delayed few month. He is threatening me to pay interest and principle otherwise i will present the cheque in name of other person and bounce it. and  file a cheque against u. myself and my colleague both are govt servant. He given a SMS to me stated that i presented a cheque with number to bank today. Likewise he is threatening me daily. In this condition, i request that kindly clarify that, he admitted that i am going to present the cheque. incase, a person other than him can present the cheque, bounce it and file a case??? and shall i give stop payment notification request to bank??. please give advice please sir...


stop payment also attracts to section 138 of N I act. the person other than him can present the cheque for collection.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu