I was cheated by a guy and he fled to gulf. police filed the case and charge sheet is submitted in court. 

Since the guy was out of India police couldnt arrest him an police charge sheet mentioning that he is not found in his house. Now he is on vacation and when I informed police they tell that they can arrest him if I have a court order. What I can do to arrest this man before he flew again. when I checked with advocate he says that nothing could be done until summons issued 


sir summons can be issued by one state to another state there is seprate provision for this service you can avail this oppourtunity




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu