change father name on marriage certificate


My Name is vincent Agnelo dsouza. Recently got married. My father name is agnelo vincent dsouza (My granparent name is given to me). but on marriage certificate it is "Agnelo anthony dsouza" . He was born in the year 1947 and at home. so no municipal birth certificate he has. so now how to change the name on marriage certificate. in all my documents the name is "agnelo vincent dsouza" except for marriage certificate. please help me




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x