LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   30 June 2018

Car RC transfer after death

In Jun ,2017 my father was expired. Car owner was my father. Now insurance aslo expired 2 months ago. What procedure to transfer RC to my name? Plz help me

Learning

39 Replies

pankaj verma   30 June 2018

you should the concerning office and fill the form for transfer with all required documents with legal heirs certificate and others legal heirs NOC and insurance and old RC (ALL RALATED DOCUMENTS).. and deposit it in the office with fee...
you can call me on 9816374011
also cantact for insurance..

you should the concerning office and fill the form for transfer with all required documents with legal heirs certificate and others legal heirs NOC and insurance and old RC (ALL RALATED DOCUMENTS).. and deposit it in the office with fee...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register