Cancellation of gift deed

Sir good afternoon. I need suggestions and advise for a gift deed given my mother to corporation. Now she wants to cancel the gift deed. what is the procedure and how can we cancel the deed. Shall we cancel the deed and keep in her own name or it can given to her son or daughter. Which is safe. it was registered on 2000 November. The corporation is not using the gift deed so far. In the deed it was mentioned to given to corporation for public use. Kindly give me suggestion and advice to cancel the deed. She did not submit the documents to the Corporation so far after the registration.  It was my grand father property shared among their sons and daughters among themselves after my grandfather death. My mother registered her share as gift deed to corporation. Only my mother signed the gift deed. What shall we do regarding ?


Dear, Please call and discuss.... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu