Can we write a complaint?

Part time Employee/ student of BL

Can we write a complaint to the Chief Justice of High Court?

When a Magistrate Forcing one of the victim to compromise with the other party.


Advocate & Consumer Rights

Yes you can write a complaint if you can substantiate the same.


practicing advocate

Yes. you can file a complainant.  In my opinion it is better to file an affidavit of your client regarding the the act of the Magistrate.  And there is vigilence section in the High Court you can send the complainant against the magistrate to The Registrar ( vigilance) High court of....




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu