Can i file a case against my brother for property

Dear Sir,

My father has plot which was earned by him. We are two a sister and brother. He registered that property on my brother name and took mine (sister) and my mother signature as witness while registering the property. Can I file a case agaisnt my brother asking equal share in property. 

Please help me with your valuable advice.

Thanks & Regards,





No u cannot as it is Ur father's self acquired property he has right to dispose as per his wishes.

You have no right on self acquired property of your father, he has all right to dispose his self acquired in as per his wish.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu