Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj   02 March 2017

Agrrement for mcd & mcd processing

Hello Experts,

my wife agreed on a amount at mediation  for MCD.................now mediator suggest me to give half amount's DD when he will make Agreement.

second DD of remain amount  on First motion of Divorce case , when we will suppose to record our statements.

my question : 

she will get full amount on first motion....after recieving full money,if she wont attend final motion then what can i do ?

please suggest me how and when should i give her these DDs? 

what if she break her agreement after half or full amount recieved?

will i be able to sue her if she break her agreement for mcd?

what is geniune fees of lawyer to handle MCD full case in ghaziabad or delhi ?

please let me know asap.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

If she dont come on second date.......Govinda... Govinda... Govindaaaaaaa..... Go-vin-daaaaaa

Sachin (N.A)     02 March 2017

Agree with autohide4u

Neeraj   02 March 2017

Thanks for replies, mediator told us he will mentioned in agreement that all cases will be withdrawn by her.

i talked to mediator today and make him agree to pay ......2 lacs at agreement 

then 1 lac on statement in court over 1st motion

remaining 2 lacs at final motion.

Please answer

she will get Half amount after this stage if she wont attend final motion then what can i do?

what if she break her agreement after half or full amount recieved? will i be able to sue her if she break her agreement for mcd? what is geniune fees of lawyer to handle MCD full case in ghaziabad or delhi ? please let me know asap.

Regards

(Guest)

You wont be able to sue her or do anything to her ir she does not turn up.  Say Govinda, govinda, govinda.. gooo-vin-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

(Guest)

Fees is discretion of Advocate.  A advocate can take 100 Rupees and fight entire murder case, a advocate can take 1 crore and just appear on one date. You have been sufficiently advised how to go about your MCD.  DOnt fear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register