I am 35yrs old.. I will have to file an affidavit for what I was doing since passing ssc and till now.. plzz can any one give the format and
2) also have to submit an affidavit stating" if the concerned university disqualified, my said degree then in that event my name should be removed/struck off etc plzz give me the format for both of above mentioned line
stamp paper ...... amount
after affidavit Kya karna hai notary etc pls give me in detail

Dear queriest, formats cannot be supplied.  You please consult an Advocate & Notary of your area and say to him the situatation.  He will prepare and attest the affidavit. NJ Stamp for Rs.10/- is sufficient.  You have to pay notary stamp amount and fees for attestation (Advocate cum notary fees).


Retired employee.

Seek that copy of format of an affidavit from those who want it, so that you can get the same typed and notarized in one hour.  They might have obtained several such affidavits in the past and they can provide you a photocopy at your request.  If they refuse contact an advocate cum notary and he will provide you that affidavit within one hour.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu