Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanny050 (NA)     10 May 2014

Advice needed before taking further actions

Experts,

On the topic posted earlier [https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Wife-saying-will-not-give-divorce-100746.asp ] , i have an update.

The opposite party didn't appear on the previous hearing and had gone for a jolly trip and unfortunately, the lawyer's community on that day refused to do proceedings in honor of a departed lawyer.

this is 3'rd absence of her during last 5 hearings and they have not filed any objections even after judge's order.  Also I was suggested by some well wishers to go ahead for MCD by talking to her as it will be good for both parties in terms of career and future lives.

any suggestions and advice here?

Will dropping a email to her to suggest for MCD is a better idea or will this be used by them as a threat against them and look us weak against their false allegations made? . Till now they have never come forward to discuss or mediate after repeated efforts of our family and mine.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 May 2014

If you both wants divorce then MCD is the best option for both the parties , but in your case you don't send email , phone call for this context , you can deliver your thoughts to her by your lawyer , your lawyer will talk to her lawyer and so on .....
1 Like
1 Like

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     11 May 2014

Please follow the advice of Laxmi Kant or else you might get into trouble...Generally if your advocate contacts her advocate it is better and you will know the outcome...

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     11 May 2014

@Tanny what was the judge order.In the next hearing ask you lawyer to press for speaking order.You lawyer cannot keep quiet...he has to raise his objections saying that the opposite side is showing scant respect to the  court proceedings... therby contemt of the court... thereby prayer for speaking order.Go avgressive here parallely keeping the Mcd options open.Regrding communications you are well advised by Mr.Laxmikanth Joshi and Mr.Solomon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register