accused having no address and fir issues but no progress?

Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management)

LOCATION: Surat, gujarat

FIR Has been issued under IPC 420, And Criminal Conspiracy.

The accused have name but no address. Police are saying they are investigating and its more than 6 month no progress has been reported.

During the RTI App. police says they can not asnwer as it is not cover in RTI.

A person who is victim want Justice. He has lost 7 lac and he did cheque transaction. he may forget his 7 lacks but he want to secure whenever the person caught, he should be punished.

in section 82 crpc? what procedue is left? no warrant has been issued so far.


If we want to give public notice to get information from suspected area about criminal without the lawyer, what point should be covered and what points can not be written if there is reservation for certain words to lawyer?


no chargsheet is made too. now if we want to stress on police what are the option left?


law officer

your question is not serious matter is still pending i think you want money and a person who cheated you got punised but it is not possible while accused not arreset and surrender before I.O it is duty to invegation officer who serch accused but IO is not condecting proper investigation my sumbision you to you can compalent   against  to SP and suprior officer is duty bound to direction to IO to serched accused and you can also made application before concern court for seeking progeress report on FIR


Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management)

Thanks for your reply.

This case is under police investigation headed by the PI (Po. Inspector) his superior is DCP and His Superior is ACP and his superior is COMM. of Police.

Now it seems PI is not working well and We are also sure that the criminal have already did a set up before he escaped.

Now On what basis and what format the complain could be made to Superior?

In a court, what particular section or code under which we can seek progress of FIR when they investigation is still on?


i have seen many cases whereas complaint made to superior but result remain same and false promises given so there is no official way to complain and just a peace of letter without legal implication may not work well?????

law officer

you can direct approched to high court in artical 226 thought writ pittion for fair investigation this the fundamental rigth of every citizen of india to get fair investigation fair trail in criminal offence which commited against citizens and second occasion you can file application under section 210 cr.pc in concern court though crimanal cases expert layer and court have power to call progess report from  investigation agency to time to 

Total likes : 1 times


Simply file case under section 156(3) of CRPC. against the Sr. Police Inspector for failure of police machinery in making the proper investigation. The court may either admitt or order under sec 204. Hope your query is solved. But for recovery of amount, you need to file a recovery suit.

Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management)

police were not lodging case so we already filed complain under 154(3) and they took FIR now what is  the base i make that police is not doing their investigation?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x