LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Kumar (Software Developer)     19 May 2013

Abusing and calling to our family member for pay the bill: b

I using my land line phone 01145131613 last more than 3 years and paying bill in time. but due to some badly circumstances I not paid the bill for two month. I never denied to not pay the bill. I will pay as my proper bill as i used. but they charge full monthly bill when phone and broadband not in use.

today in my home town one of my family member die by vehicle accident, just same time received a call from Airtel customer care, my husband told me please call me tomorrow for bill payment. then they abusing badly and doing cheap activity. even they call me 19 times within 1 hrs from phone no. 01149699010 on dated 19/5/2015. I requested him and her to understand the situation but they start threatening name of court, police and send person to abuse to you at your home. 

After some time again call me and said My name is Ashish phone no. is 01149699010 From Bharti Airtel, now i call to your family and friend for your pending bill. today i called to our all relative and family member for information on Death. now this person called to our all relative where today i called. and start doing cheap nonsense where a person die due to accident.

Toady i mail to Delhi Police, Police Commissioner, TRAI, Airtel Customer Care etc. for resolution.

I am in very big tension and badly disappointed by Airtel and badly in big tension and mentally disturb.

Big company but cheap people working and doing nonsense activity for recover the bills.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2013

Record such calls.

First of all if you have already conveyed to disconnect the phone/broadband connection, give reference of such advice by you and ask to disconnect and obtain a copy of the advice generated by company with reference number.

No one including MD of Airtel can misbehave leave apart abusing or calling 19 times in one hour.

Your relatives and friends do not owe any money and you are attending to their calls, hence they have no right to call anyone.

Lodge a complaint with local police station and obtain acknowledgment with seal on your copy with complaint number and request to provide the ownership details of the phone number from which calls are made.

If you do not wish to take any more calls, state firmly and ask them to send their communications by redg. post.

Involve your local MC and others and bring a crowd of well wishers and witnesses to BM/Collection Manager in local RO of Airtel, drill sense into the heads and in the presence of everyone make this BM call these recovery agents and record (audio/visual) the meeting, and ask them to beg apology. If they don’t beg apology, call police.

Submit a written representation on the spot and obtain acknowledgment on the spot.

Demand compensation for causing harassment, mental agony.

Approach a local lawyer and organize your representations to the company.

You may also go thru:

QUALITY OF SERVICE OF BROADBAND SERVICE (AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS, 2012

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2013

Attached.

Attached File : 73928949 broadband quality of service regulations bb 26-10.pdf downloaded: 64 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register