about land related matters

hello sir..Mr. X(father's real big brother) has sold around 40-50 acres of land via obtaining power of attorney from father by on basis of trust and faith.....father was doing job out of station so he never came to know about these sellings and related losses.....then when he retired from his job he cancelled the documentation of power of attorney and took it back from uncle.....after this property was again divided equally among two brothers but grandma's property is with father's land holdings as she lived with dad and ultimately that has to dad's property
aftr 4-5 years father passed away and uncle took grandmother to his home and now he tortures her and get the property related rights in his favour......and now he is selling that also.....the land was grandma's land and everyone as my father or his sister's has right over that but no one wants to raise voice against them ......is their any legal solution to this problm??? sir kindly help me I ll be really really thankful to u people

Well if your the propety belongs to Grandmother and she is alive then she has the right only to distribute her property.You must approach your grandmother and motivate he to give you the shares too.


Dear Anuradha Thakur,

Your grandmother has all the rights to deal with her properties as per her wish if properties are owned by her. However if properties are ancestral you can file partition suit in court. 






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x