About construction of community hall by socity in open space layout of T&CP

I brought a plot from a builder. There is open space in backside of plot in layout of T&CP. But socity wants to make community hall behind the plot. Can i stop this construction.

The fundamental question is; have you bought that open space or is owned by you. Now the society wanted to build a community Hall on an open space which doesn't belong to you. For me you are unnecessary taking 'panga' with the society. Please avoid it.

What action a society can take against me if i take panga.

Rahul Mahajan sahib, since that space doesn't belong to you, then why you want to buy animosity with the society? Call me a coward, but why only you to bother about it. This much I wanted to convey.

But sir i want to know society have any rights..

In T&CP approved layout builder shown open space even he did not informed about community hall. I have no intention to call you coward. Only want to know society have any rights.

What do you mean by society? Is it registered society of the residents or in Hindi which meant समाज? If it is registered society of the residents then talk to them and resolve the problem amicably because you will be residing there all of your life. What else you alone could do?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu