LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranab Banerjee (Govt Service)     18 February 2011

About a of Pass Word Breaker

All of Seniors, I have earnesely requested for a suggession about a Pass Word Breaker, in the Name of " Dinesh Sharma". I have already Up-loaded some of My valuable Documents in the various Web Site. But one of Mr. Dinesh Sharma is already breake my Pass Word, and after breaking the Pass Word he sent the same to me with mail attachment. When I saw  I mazad.

In this regards I don't make out what action will made against the Dinesh Sharma. Dinesh Sharma explore himself as a Pass Word Breaker. He said he can break any pass word. It is most hurmful to others who have upload various type of documents. Please suggest me what can I do against the Dinesh Sharma. Dinesh Sharma is a non-bengali and he work in the reputed Concern. I Can't detect his location and his address. But I detect  his Mail Id.  dineshmuskan71@gmail.com.

My request please suggest me about this Dinesh Sharma. If any one can help me to find out the location of Dinesh Sharma, please Acknowledge me with suggession to my mail :- pranab.banerjee83@gmail.com

Thanks to all Senior

Pranab Banerjee

Learning

2 Replies

Raja Gopal Rao (rajagopalrao.vishnudas@gmail.com)     18 February 2011

I appriciate your concern, But it is a known verdict that on internet we should not keep any valuable information in unsecured or free zones. If you have any such valuable information, try to purchase site space to securely upload your documents and store them for your usage. Please try to use 6-8 letter alphanumeric password, which would be appropriate, strong and unbreakable. Do never use your name or surname in the password, which can be easily tracked. Finally with whatever information you provided it is not possible to track the person who broke your password. 

Pranab Banerjee (Govt Service)     18 February 2011

Sir, Thanks for your guide.

Pranab Banerjee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register