LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas mishra (ADVOCATE)     28 March 2009

ANSWER FROM ADVOCATE FREINDS

DEAR FELLOW ADVOCATE FREINDS , I HAVE JUST STARTED MY NEW PRACTICE I WANT TO ASK ALL OF HOW DO CHARGE THE CLIENTS , WILL IT BE ADVISABLE TO CHARGE PER APPEARANCE OR LUMSUM AT THE BEGINING ITSELF?

Learning

7 Replies

V.V.RAMDAS (Advocate)     28 March 2009

Dear firend,

First learn the accedemic/professional matters than you may learn about chargin of fees. However charge according to the pocket & purse of you client.

V.V.RAMDAS (Advocate)     28 March 2009

Dear firend,

First learn the accedemic/professional matters than you may learn about charging of fees. However charge according to the pocket & purse of you client.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 March 2009

i agree with v.v.ramdas. first b fair n regular in practice then everything will come 2 u

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     29 March 2009

When you become professionally qualified and comoetent and when the client is satisfied o your performance fees will come. For the former part you have to do much home work. Wish you the best dear friend and welcome to the advocate brotherhood.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2009

In this profession one can not think of fees only. Just built your practise brick by brick, as Rome was not built in a day. To be in the profession you have to live like a hermit and work like a bull. Fees depend on the status of your client as well as the nature of the case  and there is no hard and fast rule on this, but naturally you can not work without fees but work hard and the rest will take care of itself.All the best.

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     12 April 2009

Better don't charge, being a noble service to the society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register