Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishalee (student)     12 January 2012

6 th pay commission arrears

hello

my friend is a government employee,he joined on ad-hoc base ,as assistant,at the time of joining some of his coleagues who were assistant got promotion and became assosiates within the period of two years, in 2007

after two year approx. organization hired my friend on contract basis for three years,in july 2009 for the same post .Organisation started giving arrears to all the employees  in jan2009,

when the 6th pay arrears aplied to all of thoes employee in 2009,all thoes who became assosiate got all the arrears since they joined( as per assosiate pay scale ),

.but my friend got only two months arrears under the reason of he is on ad-hoc.

Is there any rules for ad-hoc base employees for 6 th pay commission?

is there any judgement or law supporting to this case? pls help me

thank you

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2012

let your friend come out with the facts. Was he paid consolidated slary or pay scale.

vaishalee (student)     14 January 2012

he was on ad-hoc,with a consolidated slary.ad-hoc contract renewable after evry six months in continuity for two year and then absorbed in a three year contact with apay scale 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2012

If he was on consolidated salary he did not hold any pay scale. So no case for arrears for that period. 6th PC has only revised pay scales. Consolidated pay is out of their pruview.  I do not know whether recruitment rules for any Govt post may be allowing such recruitment.

vaishalee (student)     16 January 2012

Resp Sir,

Thanks for your reply, but i do have a small query;

you mentioned 'I do not know whether recruitment rules for any Govt post may be allowing such recruitment.' does that mean Govt cannot recruit on consolidated?

kindly elaborate? 

Secondly; does the same work same pay not apply in this case, as he was a lecturer in an atonomous body (nift) and the other lecturers holding the same post of Asst. Prof. (on pay scale) received 6th pay salaries.

The pay difference in hand is almost of 7k to 8000/- 

Kindly let me know what can be done?

Thankx

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2012

Every post has a pay scale attached to it. If he was given no pay scale means no post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register