LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny (Sr. S.c.e)     11 July 2012

5 years old loan dispute

Hi All, My name is sunny and my cousin brother applied for an loan for used car from icici bank in 2007 and loan was sanctioned, everything was done but he couldn't take a loan and that car 'coz he had to go abroad. & when he came back we bought new car after six months. Then we realised that as per bank they already have issued a loan under his name which had never happened and they deduct 1 emi from his bank a/c. Since then we have been receiving collection calls, at beginning it was frequent and we complained in icici bank as well they assured us that calls will be stopped and emi will be refunded which never happened. And since then we still are receiving collection calls after 2 or 3 months for same. Dear Lawyers... I m also a 1st year law student, please help me "is there anything we can do now?". Now it's a height of harassment.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     11 July 2012

Dear Sunny,

Ask your cousin to give the complaint in writing to the Branch of the  ICICI BANK and a copy mark to the ICICI BANK Head Office, RBI for the same and asking them to take the appropriate action on the recovery calls within 15 days, failing which you shall have no choice but to initiate legal proceedings against ICIC BANK of Criminal and Civil Nature for mental harrasment, threat to life.

You may also forward the complaint copy to the Local Police station alongwith the name &  telepone number of the person who is constatly calling up for EMI.

Hope this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register