IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhruv (other)     21 January 2014

498a, then dv, then wife trying for ipc 406 and ipc 377

My wife filed police complaint in May 2013 which became FIR (DP 3/4, 498a, 323, 504,506) in Aug 2013. Now police have made charge sheet. She had filed DV in May 2013.

We filed RCR in June 2013.

They want to get money for her to live with me. Now 8 mediations are over in 2 courts, still wife says will stay with me if she is given money. Mediations failed. I agreed to give money in sons' name (9 years and 4 years old). They want money in wife's name.

Few days back wife approached police to lodge separate FIR of IPC 406. Police want to file supplementary chargesheet to existing one or might not register 406 at all.

Now, my wife has written email to my relatives lying that I used to have unnatural s*x with her and used to s*xually torture her. My feeling is that she is threatening to file separate FIR for unnatural s*x.

Can a new FIR be made later for IPC 377 9 months after complaint. All previous court applications under affidavit have not mentioned unnatural s*x at all. 

1) Previous charge sheet summons i have not yet received from court. So my question is about the unnatural s*x part? Can she after 8 months make another FIR/complaint and 11 years after marriage???? or later add these during framing of charges in court???

2) Now that anticipatory bail is allowed by SC in U.P: should I go for anticipatory bail regarding this new threat of IPC 377???? 3)

3) How can she try to prove if she has no proofs for IPC 377 nor did it happen. How should I defend against this?

Her allegations are lies filed with ulterior motives. Earlier I was hoping of reconciling but now with this cheap allegations I am left in serious doubt.


 3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     21 January 2014

your case is very tedious , file for anticipatory bail application and take reliefs. It seems you are horrendously implicated in this matter . Shall suggest you to initiate divorce proceedings to avoid further mess. 





dhruv (other)     23 January 2014

pls someone comment and help.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     25 February 2014

Try to Get evidences against her as she is ready to put you in pressure through these frivolous cases.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query