Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

false498AGotFR (file cases against them (as they file false cases and I have so many proofs I got FR in 498A want to have cases aganist them))     24 February 2010

498A Quash

Hi,

In my case, Case registered in June 08, FIR issued in Feb 09, Final Report given to me in Aug 09 and clean chit given to me and my family, now after 8 month she filed disagreement in the court. last 6 month they first time got agreeed after FR came against them and at the last moment disagreed as they were mentioning false story in the settlement.

Now what should be my action of plan as now she is trying all by hook and crook means to sent me jail, as she also tried to file another FIR ( now in another police station by mentioning her wrong address, using previous old FIR in which Final report and clean chit given to me, and withhelding this information there) and got back of CRPF DIG. I asked for their application but they didn't provided and denied to provide their report.

In her application itself she mentioned that she want money from me so this time her motive is very clear, she want big money from me, while she left me and she did big big time fraud with me. As I married in june 06 and it was big fraud happened with me, she was 60% burned and have many internal body parts missing from her body. She was in hospital for 4 years, Come to know after 2 years when taking for divorce to her relative that she had plastic surgery on the face.

When me and my parents asked about this after marriage they started nonsense like

Dowry etc to blackmail us and she and her family start abusing me, she left along with all her material and she also stolen my passport so that I can't go to US as my US trip was planned.

She did lot of nonsense in the internet, she creating 20-30 fraud emails and sending nonsense stroies to everyone related to me, she also put nonsense mischievous blog about me on internet and so many other thing.

What should be my action of plan, I want to take some action as I suffered a lot in last 4 years, I just lost my precious 4 years and she just ruined my life.

Please advice me urgently as now she is trying all fraud means using laws (all hook and cook ways to get the favour) of this indian laws which is in favour of girl. 

While she is highly qualified PHD from IIT and working in BITS pilani as a lecturer, getting 30000 and given a flat, 1.5 years back she also files for maintenance under 125 IPC, I filed for divorce this month in Feb 1st week. How do I get the proff of her working, will RTI suffice in case of Bits Pilani (As this is not a govt org). Please suggest.

I also mention that I lived 2 years outside india, I went using another passport and at the time of her whole framed story I was not in india, Jan 07 to Jan 09. Please help to counter this false 498A. She lived just 2-3 month with me, and from last 3 yrs I am seperate.

I will wait for advice of urs.

Thanks,

VG - 498A / Dowry Law Victim

Learning

1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 February 2010

You should knock the doors of HC to quash the proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register