Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a proceedings

Page no : 2

Ravi (a)     18 February 2014

Dear all,

latest updates about DV & 498a cases:

in the last hearing, the Judge posted to Lok Adalat for settlement or compromise.

i am firm that i wont take my wife back and will fight out the false cases. Kindly let me know if my b*tch files any other false criminal cases on me if the meetings fail or compromise doesnot reach.

They want money from me only and come out of marriage.

i dont want to give her a single penny . please let me how we have to deal the compromise situation.

also share any active links that can provide me immense knowledge how to play in the compromise discussion.

Dear all,

in the last hearing, the Judge posted to Lok Adalat for settlement or compromise.

i am firm that i wont take my wife back and will fight out the false cases. Kindly let me know if my b*tch files any other false criminal cases on me if the meetings fail or compromise doesnot reach.

i dont want to give her a single penny . please let me how we have to deal the compromise situation.

also share any active links that can provide me immense knowledge how to play in the compromise discussion.

Dear all,

aap (manager)     18 February 2014

in mediation which is done inside the mediation cell of court where the mediator is senior advocate who is having 10+ year of experience in  Bar Association or retired judge

the time of mediation is generally 90 days or it can be depends upon court how much time it allots u for mediation

even it depends upon mediator also how much time he will pay to u suppose if ur talks r going in positive direction he can arrange  more meeting but as the mediators r trained and they r paid rupees 3000 on settlement by court they want to finish up in 2 to 3 hearings in mediation

i believe its better to finish up eary as nobody wants to stay in JUNGLE rite

now next part

different sessions will be arranged between both parties on the same day SINGLY and JOINTLY

both r heard and if both want settlement the talks continu other wise if either of the party dont want to compromise then report send by mediator as FAILED so u will come to SQUARE ONE(IN JUNGLE)

it both of u want to settle then ur divorce will be converted into MCD 13b and money is settled between parties

suppose girl is asking 20 lakh and u say 10 then mediator wants to make it balanced by increasing and decreasing between both parties and then withdrawal of all civil and criminal cases on each other

any problem between both of u will be discussed and mentioned in the agreement and payment can be decided in installments

Installements can be given in 4 terms (max) or u can pay in 3 or 2 or 1 time depends upon u and other party

after that mediator will send the report as SETTLED,and case come up for hearing in front of judge where order will be passed that MEDIATION settlement is reached and statements of both parties will be recorded and it will become A LEGAL BOUND AGREEMENT WHERE NO ONE CAN BACKTRACKS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation sir.

we also have a daughter (3 years old) in this marriage. how this kid is handled in the compromise? i will get or my wife will get...

pl advise me.

aap (manager)     19 February 2014

u may ask for visiting rights as the kid is small she has to stay with her mother

Ravi (a)     20 February 2014

hello all,

i am confused and bit scared.

my lawyer says all indian courts will have soft corner towards women, so DVC will be in favor of wife and 498a (90-95%) will be in favor of men. pl let me know if he is right in saying this!

i doubt he might be telling so that i will get scared and bow before my wife's demands at the mediation.

pl advise me with your answers.

Shiva......... (owner)     20 February 2014

i am not a lawyer. Just sharing my experience. i am going through DV and divorce case. i feel if wife side is stubborn and hell bent to extortion then, mediation usually wont work. It is waste of time. 2-3months will be wasted easily. But its unavoidable. if their demand is within your budget best thing is to go for mutual. If not  then you have to be strong and more stubborn than your wife. Don't bow to any demands if you have decided that you will not pay a single penny. Lastly attend all the hearings.

Ravi (a)     21 February 2014

Hello sir,

thank you. i dont want to pay a single penny to that stupid wife and also why should i pay when i didnt do any mistake. but my lawyer says all courts will just favor women in DVC and we need to take the burden of paying huge amount.

pl let me know if he is right.

if it is right, i will fight the case and give the money. atleast, truth will come out at the end. it will be satisfying tome atleast becasue i have a lot of proofs against the girl, parents to protect myself to prove that i am right and they are wrong. otherwise, if the ask in mediation is within reasonable, i am ok to give and get rid of indian judicial system. any pray God to not gift me another birth in India. :(

Ravi (a)     11 March 2014

hello all,

latest updates:

in the previous hearing in dv/498a proceedings, wife's lawyer took permission from judge to allow wife to talk to husband separately for a few minutes. accordingly, we discussed and she wanted husbange and i told her clearly about my views like dirvoce and want to fight the false cases filed by her on merit.

when this thing failed, her mother appeared in the court premises after one hour and abused me, my father and my uncle in the court premises itself. everybody in the court premise witnessed this including police, lawyer, etc. she abused all of us in unparaliameentalry langugage, even my wife and her father also joined and abused all of us.

may i ask your advice what we have to do next? becasue we are bit scared because they are planning to do manhandling on us. pl give me advice what options i have to protect ourselves.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register