Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A- (If woman herself is and advocate)

Page no : 2

Parth Chandra (none)     01 July 2011

@Gaury,

Though I know that Bhais ke age bin bajane se koi fayada nahi but could not stop my self from replying last time.

See you people always bring your own personal sob sob story in between some direct question-answer.

1) What I asked was very simple questions.

2) When you say, husband should check for wife's character before marraige....then why can't the same apply to wifes that they should also check for husband and their in-laws as they are supposed to take greater care of that because they are going to live in their house...is not so?

3) According to you, should there be any laws like 498a for husbands if wife and in-laws abuse them mentally,physically or otherwise or wife abuses her old in-laws after all she is also residing in the same home and why can't the reverse happen --> NOW DON'T GIVE ME THE SHIT SAYING THAT THEIR ARE OTHER IPCS available

4) According to you, should theri be any criminal and/or monetory punishment if any part (I AM USING WORD ANY AND FOR ALL CIVIL/CRIMINAL CASES) can't proove their allegation?

5) Have you seen or heard any wife being punished for abusing in-laws and/or husband or for filing false cases?

6) If your husband has keep, you could have filed for divorce and would have got it if you could have prooved that (SAME and only OPTION HUSBAND HAS INSN'T IT).

7) What you did when you father/mother or siblings used to beat you? 498a/DV/OTHER IPC?

8) I asked some ques to you and some to Adv. Chandu, I beleave you have power of attorny to speak on behalf of him as well...or he must have told you to reply?

IF YOU CAN'T GIVE DIRECT ANSWER WITHOUT BRINGING YOUR ILLOGICAL STORY then don't reply.

(Guest)

Request to Learned members,

Fights between adults (read male - female) and other issues between them are okay and understandable.

Lets not drag infants / childrens into it .

Thank you.

1 Like

yogesh (will tell you later)     01 July 2011

I appreciate with Rocky Balboa averment that lets 100 gulty be set free but one innocent shall not be and do appreciate with Never Give up that infants should not be dragged in the fight and I condemned the personal attacks on each other that " because her husband is 50% yours..." .What the gauri has stated if factually correct then she should definately get the justice as she has filed  the case against her husband only.... and appreacite the feeling that woman never want that her husband should behind the bars.......

(Guest)

@ Rocky n Yogesh

I am sorry but I did not drag the baby.It was baby's father whom I was talking.

I told it because he expressed his doubt about gaury's story.We should not doubt about any body still we dont know them personally.Before this I never asked zeeshan about  his son's story.I believed him as i think no body can lie in the name one's own child.I still believe him.But he often hurts others by harsh words.So i wrote those lines. I wish him to be united with wife just for the baby's sake.

yogesh (will tell you later)     02 July 2011

Dear Member, I have only appreciated the "Rocky balboa" & "Never Give Up" Suggestion and never commented about your view

I only wanna to convey that matrimonial dispute there is fault from both sides and its wrong to say that woman has been facing oppression from the husband sides especially when both are educated. The Husabnd has to maintain the balance with his family as well as his wife and dragging to the husband and his family with only this cause that he is not acting on her whims is absolutely wrong. The law needs to be revised for saving the middle class families

(Guest)

Respected Madam, Zeeshan has nver mentioned anything about his family. Whether this thread is related to other posting??

Moreover it was his life .its the moral duty of the every memeber to remain impartial on any comment

gaury..fight to win (Education)     02 July 2011

This is not a story writing competion so that I will get a Prize for telling a tragic a story.My first post was relevant to this thread.Then tajobindia and some other threw some questions to me .So I had to tell the whole story which some one found undigestable ...

So kindly members dont fight with each other and if any body find it  fake or undigestable then please skip ...I have enough trouble to face in life so don't need any more....  

yogesh (will tell you later)     02 July 2011

Gaury Ji ,Zeeshan Ji and other respected members. Its my advice that kindly don't post personal problems to avoid being attacked/crticised severly or for amusement. If their is personal problem you want it to post kindly may post as third party for avoiding getting touble personally unless you don't know them

From the language used in the public forum it appears that you know them personally or through the postinngs. Kindly take the role model of experts who don't do mudsligging on each other.

I can perdict that you may be advocates/law graduates or well awre about the laws and can be the role models for new entrants/members  kindly don't attack persoanlly on each other and maintain peace and harmony there on this platform

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register