LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Toy & Stories   24 September 2022

498a false case

can wife file 498a in another district police station location, when all accusations made about in laws and family staying at another location.


 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 September 2022

Yes, wife can file or initiate proceedings at the place where she resides permanantly, temporarily or casually irrespective of fact that her in laws resides in another place/city/district.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query