Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman (Senior Lead)     26 January 2011

498A/DV/125

Hello Seniors,

My wife filed 498A in Aug2010 with intention of extorting money. My parents got AB and my AB is still pending in HC.

In the meantime my wife has filed 125/13 in Dec 2010 and DV in Jan 2011.

Contents of 498A and DV are same ? I have read somewhere that if allegations are same in both these cases , one of them can be stayed until other one is completed? Can I do so?

Also my wife has asked for 70K maintaince citing my wrong salary? She is highly educated women and left her job in July 2010 to extort me only. She is eager for divorce also. she has also filed 125 and asked for 70K as maintainence. Though she must be working , but i don't have details yet. She has shown that she is not working at all.

How can i contest 13 and 125 crpc as she has left me on her own and just given false allegations of violence which she cannot prove?

Looking for some guidance

Learning

10 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     26 January 2011

Hello Mr. Aman

first u get some evidence of her employment, if she have any source of income and if u prove it in the court u will be free for maintaining herself and secondly u file a petition U/S 210 of the Cr.p.c. before CJM there is a procedure to be followed when there is a complaint case and police investigation runs together in respect of the same offence  between same parties. 

Advocat Sandeep Bhatt (lawyer)     27 January 2011

hello mr.aman

in u r matter u must be get some evidence of her employment, if she have any source of income and if u prove it in the court u will be free for maintaining herself and secondly as per u r mention here if she eagar to divorce u then no need to file more petition like U/S 210 of the Cr.p.c. file againt her.n if u get some evidence about her income then u got same chance in the metter of DV too.becouse the protection office can not found any graound to give her maintanance. so i think u should get some evidence and trying to convince her in divorce.

Aman (Senior Lead)     27 January 2011

I am trying to find her employment prove , but as she has left with intention of extortion - she may be working informally. Is the fact that she was working before marriage for 4 years and after marriage also she was working and earning heavy salary(60/-K pm) cannot be used to fight 125/DV.

I don't have to convince her for divorce as she herself has file and want it (some other guy involved).

But till all the cases are quahsed I don't want to give her divorce as she filed all false cases to harrass me. 

Can I take stay on 498A till DV is going on? 

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     27 January 2011

You must file a petition u/s 210 and after rejection of petition u will raise all facts in ur quashing petition the high court may consider ur case on merit .

p.r.k.murali (owner)     14 February 2011

i have filed a maintanance petition u/s 125 of cr.pc along with interioum maintanance one and half year back on behalf my client  and her 4 children. Hon'court gratneed interim maintannce of Rs500/- to each on 7th febravary .can i file a cr.m.p for maintanance amount from the date of filing the main petitin and Cr.M.P.kinly advice me

petluri murali

advocate

kanduur

prakasam(DT)

Vijay (Asst. Manager)     20 February 2011

Hi All

I could not get reply on the forum page, hence messaging you. My wife lodged a wrong 498 and 506 case and now i have got the anticipatory bail to all accused in the complaint. Now she realises her mistake and wants to take back the case to help me get out of it. The FIR is done but not the chargesheet. Please help with the procedure to do so. THanks a lot.

Aman (Senior Lead)     20 February 2011

Hi Vijay,

There are 2 ways - Tell her to file case in HC under section 482 quash and say that she filed false case under misguidance and in rage.

2. She can turn hostile and case can be taken back at police station stating the same.

But my experience says never take 498A wife back as next time there is no way to get out of this crap..

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     20 February 2011

If she realises her mistake and wants to take back her case to help u to get out of it then u can file joint compromise petition  and get the certified copy of the same and give it to concern I.O. of ur case and  after submission of chargesheet u may file a petition for compounding of offence and urge to the judge for disposal of the criminal proceeding on the basis of compromise as well as evidence of informant.

Aman (Senior Lead)     21 February 2011

Thanks Shailendra Sir,

So Can I use section 210 of CRPC , to get a stay on DV , 125 etc as the police investigation is not complete (no chargsheet in 498A) and all the points are same in all the cases. Infact DV , 125 and 13 complaint is copy paste of 498A..

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     21 February 2011

Compromise is the best solution Mr. Aman. if she want to compromise the case then u should go for it.

if u want any other suggestion mail me at disputesolvers@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register