Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar   07 December 2019

498a case effect on govt job application?

Respected sir/madam, Hon. court has given the judgment on a 498A case as follows....... ___D E C I S I O N___ '' Considering the evidence on record and also after hearing the arguments of both the sides I hold that the prosecution side has failed to prove the case and hence the present case is decided in favor of the defense. > In the result, the accused persons are acquitted from the charge leveled against them in connection with this case and they be set at liberty ." { Case Status :- CASE DISPOSED and Nature of Disposal Contested--ACQUITTED } ## my question are:-- 1} whether this particular case will anyhow effect in police verification for govt job? 2} Should I declare this disposed case in my govt. job application forms or not?

Learning

1 Replies

shraddha Easwaran   23 April 2022

Dear querist,

The answer to this question is that, you need not worry about the criminal charge or any charge affecting you job application process. Job selection and joining process have no corresponding relation with any type of previous charges.

One important point to be noted here is that the charge should not be prevalent at the time of joining. As this may arise frequent inquiries to be conducted.

Additionally, it's not mandatory that you disclose this information in the govt job applications, but it may be recommended that this information is communicated to them during the interview or any their personal communication opportunities available.

Hope this answers your question.

Thankyou,

Shraddha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register