Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaram (director)     19 January 2016

498a case

Dear Experts,

I am going to attend the court for my 498A case hearing, the reason for attending is that I am visitng india at the same time.

I am waiting for the result on quash which is in Hyderbad High court, after that my lawyer will request to question me on the case. So I know that there is not any activity at this moment.

As I am attending the court, can I take the chance to explain any thing to megistate or do I need to attend in silence and come back. The reason for asking is that I have attended once for Maintanence case, but I have not explained any thing to Megistate as my lawyer suggested me the same.

Regards,

Venkat P

Learning

3 Replies

balaram (director)     19 January 2016

Also forget to mention that I am travelling for a temporary visit on my office work, so I will return in a week.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 January 2016

In criminal proceedings you need not to say anything unless your statement u/s313 Cr.P.C is to be recorded by the Magistrate, if your lawyer want to do this process let him do it and get your statement recorded as being suggested by your lawyer.

balaram (director)     20 January 2016

Thank you veyr much Vijay Raj ji, does this means that there is no use of attending the court now or that will give some benifit to me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register