FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     08 November 2013

498a/406 quash

Dear experts nd friends

My wife filed 406/498a on me

We came to an agreement in mediation centre of high court

Now my question is

1after quash how to stop the proceeding in lower court, I know i have to submit certified copy of quash but do i need to file petition to tell the court that my fir is quashed in high court so please close the matter and how much time it will take

2my passport Is with the Io how to get that back do I need to file seperate petition in lower court to get back my things and how long that will take



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2013


I think I have just now informed you about the procedure to be followed in this regard, all the best, with regards - Advocate Kalaiselvan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query