Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (Engineer)     24 January 2011

498 Threatened(Gurgaon) -please help

Hi

Please advise in my case:

My parents are living separate from last 4 years, Wife ane I was in USA for 3 years, She left me taking 9 months old baby. I am still in USA.

They are forcing us to come to India. They come to my house with 8-9 persons, my aged mom and dad were there, they shouted on roads we have spend blah blah on marriage, given car. We have not demanded anything from her, they have given a car which was on daughter name but as we already got the car we returned as we have to go to USA, they said at that time, we will not keep this money, they transferred car money half to my mom/myself joint A/C.

Rest nothing is there except sagan given from both sides which we no intentions of keeping it.

Now they are threatning my parents to bring me here.. and they did lot of abusing.

What can we do, They also called ASI today and told him, they may run from hereto USA.

No legal complaint received from anyone till date.

a) Can police arrest without case going to CAW. We haven't done anything wrong.

b) I would like to call my parents here But they are saying we will face it. I am very scared, please advise.

Mail me or write here coolkrish2010@yahoo.com

Thanks

Krish

Learning

3 Replies

Shishir (Manager - Business MIS)     24 January 2011

Dear Krishna,

I sympathise your position. Kindly ask your parents to apply for Anticipatory Bail even though the complaint has not been registered. Please get in touch with good lawyer there and seek help from trusted friends/relatives.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 January 2011

hire an expert criminal lawyer

(Guest)

Avnish is right... you should advise to ur parents to hire a lawyer immediately... as you mentioned earlier that still no complaint filed against u n the family... but if it'll happen then file  anticipatory bail  before concerning Sessions Court.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register