LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Solanki   12 December 2017

498 after X party divorce

Dear sir, I was married for 3 years where I had tried to save my marriage in every possible way. I hv a kid of 2yr Inspite of that my wife left me and went back to her house. It's been 1.5yrs .the child is with me ever since I filed a petition for divorce and after no response for our notices from court. The court gave me an X party divorce. Now she has filed a 498 case against me in her hometown please help what should I do??

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 December 2017

Dear Sir,

Nothing to worry. Have confidence in Indian Laws. Directly approach the concerned High Court and get it stayed and pray for quashing of such proceedings. you will win the case certainly. Wish all the best. Child is God, you are taking care of child and he (God) will take care of you.

If you wish draft petition to be drafted by me then  please come to my office with prior permission and remitting fees to PATHLEGAL, I will try to solve your problem.
If you are not from Karnataka State then send your full question and documents to my e-mail.
With regards,
Kishan
Retd Judge

Mukesh Solanki   16 December 2017

Thankyou sir .I Am from Pune Maharashtra and the case of 498 is filed in state of rajasthan.

Mukesh Solanki   16 December 2017

I am worried about one more thing here sir. The divorce I received has mentioned 5000rs as maintainace. If I produce the copy of the same in the rajasthan court where she filed 498..this wud get visible too.. What is the right move I can take

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register