LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Agarwal (co)     04 May 2012

498 a

Dear All, in that time my case pending in mediation centre of allahbad high court. If mediation fail all of my family member require to take bail.after geting bail case will start. if jugment come against me in local court. in this situation police arrest immediately or we have proper time for appeal without arresting

Learning

1 Replies

sam munjal (na)     04 May 2012

Sir please guide me  I got married in nov 2010  she left me after five days and put  all case on me domestic violence 125 crpc and fir of 406 498a in may 2011 in court my matrimonial settlement  taken place on 225000 along with admitted items  I have to give 125000 fdr of my wife name the same has to be release on first   motion I was unable to made fdr I gave 125000 ac payee chque before judge and he gave order to make fdr and sbmuit same in court which she didn’t  she received admitted itmes in police sation in nov 2011 when she had to sign divorce petition and withdraw dv she refused  we filed contempt to court in family court they dismissed our petition  now we went to high court for quashing of fir and dv but high court said go to family and clear your disputes and appear again sir what will happen what should we do when we go to family court they dismissed our contempt  when we go to high court they send us to family court again           

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register