Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kashi (partner)     28 October 2013

38e patta

Dear Sir

I have entered into an agreement to purchase land at mominpet mandal (Ranga reddy district, Andhra pradesh). The pahani(s) show that the land is a "38E - Patta". I have obtained pahanis from 1965, all of pahanis after 1975 show the current pattedar as the patta holder with "38E - patta". Before 1975, I can see most of the survey numbers (before/after the survey number i am intending to purchase) show one name in pattedar column. So this confirms that the current owner got the land through land ceiling (Protected tenant).

I found a file number reference number in 1975 patta, when the patta was given to the current owner. Now I have made rounds to RDO and MRO and Collectorate offices to get a "Certified copy" of this file. But All of the offices say it is not their file number. 

My concerns:

1. The current owner is owning the 38E patta from 1975, is it okay for me to proceed to buy the land? or do I have to obtain the 38E certificate? If so, where to obtain the 38E certificate? 

2. I have inquired in the MRO/RDO offices regarding the 38E certificate, they say they don't have the files. How to obtain the 38E proceeding copy?

3. The current owner has Ac 7.20 Gunta in the passbook/pahanis. Does it mean he owns the total Ac 7.20 Gunta OR he owns the 60% of land? Please bear with me, as this is only for clarification....as some people told me about the 60%.

4. What other things I have to do to make sure I am buying the legal land. I want to do all the inquiries before registration. I have about 2 months for registration.

Thanking you in advance.

Kash

Learning

4 Replies

VS   16 November 2015

There will be a file no on pass books related to MRO office (D/..../year)

In that file there will be file no of 38E file.

38E Certified copy shd be available in RDO office. Check if the vendor is actually in posession of the land. i.e. fence the land atleast for one month before payment. If any of the link document not available. Take competent advocate advise before proceeding.

Gregory   20 October 2019

Real state work required experience that's why I ask people to join any office so that you learn the basics of it. I am having https://www.australian-writings.org/ where you can find offices that offer internships check if any suits you.

Muhammad Junaid   06 February 2020

A year back I met you, a month I came close to you, and today you are my whole life. Happy Valentine’s Day my Love.

Read more at: https://valentinewishes.net/

shaik nizamuddin   04 April 2024

Pls send your mobile number or call me once 7337041563

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register