32 A implementation date

sir, without my knowledge, my elder brother registered /GPA to others on 7.9.2001. . property is on my father name. he died. 32A form IS NOT IN Registration papers. what can I do sir.

on 24.11.2001 instead of 7.9.2001


Some LOCAL terms/forms are involved.

Approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Revenue/Civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , by showing all docs for a considered opinion.

Your very able counsel is to help and guide you to defend your interest.

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL O/o Tehsildar/Civil courts, HC, SC……

Your brother cannot dispose your share.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x