Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth (Founder)     23 June 2012

304b / 498a sensational order or judgement

Dear Experts and Senior Advocates,

We have a requirement here to support one person in regard to a happening in 304b & 498a filed case.

I remember seeing an article in Local News Papers in the Month of May 2010 where the Supreme Court announced that No police can file a 304b & 498a case where there are no Earlier Evidences of Fights for Dowary or harrasments registered. If it is a death of the lady without any other strings attached, and Just Because the In Laws insisted, this Section is not be Filed.

We are unable to get the sources of this case, we need it at a very important scale.

Kindly help us with which case and which referece it is, so that we can take a copy of it and see if the circumstances and other grounds in that case helps us to handle this case.

Thanks and regards

Srikanth
AP.

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay (law student)     27 June 2012

Hi Srikanth,

Did you come across the judgement.

Srikanth this judgement is too good to be true. It will help and save lot of innocent citizens who are prey to the false 498a cases filled by their wife's and in laws.

I myself am in dedsperate need of this landmark judgement. If you come across the same please post it on the forum and alternately also inform me at talk2vijay@rocketmail.com

Thanking You,

Vijay. 

Asim Khan (Student)     25 July 2012

Dear Srikanth Ji/ Ajay Ji, 

Please help me. 

My Bhaabi had committed Suicide on 06th July 2012 this Month, we called 100 from our side and police has lodged the FIR U/s 304A/498B/34 against us on Complaint by Borther of deceased. Except me my entire family are named in FIR (Brother,Father,Mother & Sister(Married+1yr Babygirl).  

Bhaabi was married oct 2007.

Two Young Childs 3 yrs & 2 yrs. 

There is no Police Complaints in the Past five years track by any side.

Police had arrested my brother and right now he is Judicial custody. 

Its +15 days sir please help me and guide me. If they left me for a reason i must help my rest of family to save remaining lifes.

Srikanth (Founder)     25 July 2012

You need to contact any Advocate in your near place and apply for a Bail first for all the people. Its not that they have to be in Remand for these many days. Especially for the Mother and Father, they will be getting first, and the Husband will be getting last... 

But nothing to worry as of now, they all will get bail, and then you can think about how to handle the situation. you will be having a lot of time, and remember, if there is nothing wrong from yourside, Nature will certainly support you people in every step.

Get ready with some surities and some cash for the bail process.

regards...

Vijay (law student)     03 August 2012

Hi Srikanth,

Did you come across the sensational order or judgement.

Srikanth this judgement is too good to be true. It will help and save lot of innocent citizens who are prey to the false 498a cases filled by their wife's and in laws. I myself am in desperate need of this landmark judgement.

If you come across the same please post it on the forum and alternately also inform me at talk2vijay@rocketmail.com Thanking You,

Vijay.

Srikanth (Founder)     06 August 2012

Hello all... Check the following...

https://498afighthard.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/304b498a-quashed-by-sc-trial-court-aquittal-decision-is-correct-high-court-conviction-decision-is-not-correct/

- Trail court gives relief to the accused.
- High Court denies and convicts the accused
- SC again says HC is wrong and releaves the accused !

Can someone pull out the judgement from the SC judgements website?

Srikanth (Founder)     06 August 2012

This might be useful for us... do probe into this dear friends...

Asim Khan (Student)     31 August 2012

Dear Sir, 

Please advice on that IO of the case is saying to put my mother father & sister to put under Account 12 and to file the chargesheet within a week, It somewhere means no arrest from their side if they keep them under Account 12 as per them.

Kindly advice what is Actually Account 12 / Column 12 , does  it good for them ? or Court can arrest them in future if Police has put them aleady in Account 12.

Srikanth (Founder)     31 August 2012

I am very much sorry Mr. Asim Khan, I am not an advocate, better take that judgement copy to your lawyer and ask them, they will be of better help to you... for your further study, I am attaching another couple of Judgements that help in 304b and 498a.

Attached File : 108664260 001 criminal-appeal-nos-1233-1234-of-2002.pdf, 108664260 002 snd02122010crla932004.pdf, 108664260 003 crapeal46399.pdf downloaded: 803 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register