LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

coolnati   10 January 2016

22 years in court still waiting for justice

Respected lawyers...my father purchased a plot and constructed a movie theatre which is his self earned money by doing various business.He gave a share of 6/16 shares in the profits of theatre for a period of 20 years clearly stated in a registered deed.My father passed inestate.My paternal unlce children (i.e cousins) started claiming that they have a share in the land too,we apporached the lower court and the case went on for 10 years and we won the case and my fathers property was divided among our siblings.They bought a stay in high court and the case is still pending for 12 years....

my age is 63 years already..how long can i keep fighting them being a lady to get my legal right,my father clearly stated that he didnt recieve any property from his parents for the purchase of land in the dead he had written with his brothers for share of profits for 20 years clearly stating that he is the solo properitor of land. .i have a few queries

1.How long they can prolog the case like this with out having any clear  documents

2.All the land documents and link documents are in my fathers name...How can a case like this even admitted in the court of law with out proper verification of documents.

3.The case is in final heaaring stage...they are threatening that they will go to supreme court...because they are sure they will loose the case..they just want to prolong the case as long as possible...may be i will pass away and my children have to continue the fight

4.Yeah our lawyer....he says what can he do if the case doesnt come to the bench

5.half of my life i am fighting this case ...exhausting my resources...dont know what to do

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register