Thank you for the reply. Why are you (or the court may) only interpret that by denying maintainance, I am accepting her plea of impotency. I have in my petition already mentioned that she was not allowing consummation, and why can not it be interpreted that it is possible that she was showing cruelty by not allowing consummation and it is very much possible that this girl, if not happy for whatever reason, other than stated in the affidavit with the matrimonial house/husband does not suit to her imagined kind of life-style will always look out for some ways of getting rid of husbands by way of these allegations to get out of matrimonial houses.
(1) Will the courts until she prove that i am impotent, allow her maintainance? under the above said sections?
(2) If the girl states that she is virgin and ready to prove she is virgin and (proving her virginity) it proves that husband is impotent, will the court accept this argument (view)? It is also, possible that she could have deliberately avoided husband and is now claiming husband impotent. Can court not see from this angle?
(3) Suppose, If I get certificate or reports that I am potent as a documentary evidence, in such a case, what view the honorable court will take?
(4) How to prove conclusively (kind of evidences), to court for court to believe. Or can I plead to court that until my impotency/potency is proved, court should not order maintainance?
(5) It is very clear, that they are of the view that if the court grants good maintainance from the date of application, then they would get hefty amount as maintainance.? thus their greed will be satisfied?</p>
(6) If suppose, court do allow maintainance and later it is found out that her allegation is false, then is there a provision to recover the paid maintainance?</p>
(7) Also, please suggest me, if the doctors would agree to give a certificate, unless the court orders for the impotency test? Are there any prior examples (cases) to your knowledge?</p>