Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuldeep keshri   17 January 2018

156/3 fir for 420,468,471

sir 

police didn’t register my complaint. On feb--16 tenant made a forged receipt/mou stating that I have sold my fathers shop in 7 lacs cash to him which i didn’t. Then I file a complaint case to court On Aug--17  police register the case under section 420 468 471 .After 3 months Nov--17 I go to court for signature specimen. 

please tell me when the report of FSL will come and who got that report (Police IO or Court)

My previous Counsel said that my case is over on Aug--17.

The court didn’t issue next date

Police said that it will take time should I have to go the court again

How and who will inform me about next step (Police IO or Court)

Learning

2 Replies

sachin sharma (Advocate)     15 March 2018

Hi Kuldeep, it seems your counsel has misguided you. You can go into the same court and inspect the case file by giving an application before the magistrate. By inspecting your case file, you will be able to know what all orders the Hon'ble court has made in this matter. Also, if you can prove that the property belongs to you or your father, you can file a eviction suit against the accused person. If you are not satisfied with the services of your counsel you always have an option to change your counsel. 

Please note, if you find that any order has already been made by the court in this case against you, you can file an appeal in the high court.

kuldeep keshri   22 March 2018

Thanks

My Father has already filed a sui for evection and arrers of rent, after that  we discovered the forged receipt . The whole matter will be cleared after FSL REPORT  and charge sheet  by police. I Tthink police misguide about FSL Report, How much time the FSL Report will take. I have sufficient evidence to prove ownership of the property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register