LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaya (manager)     13 February 2015

138 chq transfer cases

REGARDING TRANSFER CASES APART FROM SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT. ANY OTHER JUDGEMENT IS AVILABLE. BECAUSE IN KARNATAKA  MAGISTRATE COURT  REFUSING TO TRANSFER, BECAUSE AS PER SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT EVIDENCE STARTED... JUDGE ANGLE THEY INFIRMING STATUS CALLED FOR EVIDENCE BUT NOT YET TO GIVE EVIDENCE IN THE BOX....THEREFORE ANY OTHER COURT HIGH COURT IN ANY STATE IS AVILABLE TO CLARIFY THE SAME.. THANKS....

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2015

The ratio of judgement of "Dashrath Rupsingh Rathore Vs. State of Maharashtra" dictates that the complaint cases pre-evidence stage shall be transferred, however, it still remained final and unchallenged.

Dr. (Major) J C Vashista, Advocate, Consultancy Room, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Delhi High Court,           New Delhi-110003 Cell# +91 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     14 February 2015

You will have to go to SUPREME COURT to get the DASHRATH  case altetered

And particularly in DELHI  courts due the DELHI HC earlier judgment the stage of cross comes on first day itself

jayaselan j k (all in all advocate)     15 February 2015

the dasarath case i think stayed by sc...pls verify...if i come across, i wili post it

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     16 February 2015

Dashrath case has not been stayed , it is all publicity by vested interests.

In fact what is decided in the DASHRATH case is the law stated in many earlier criminal cases right from PRIVY COUNCIL DAYS. Only thing is the jurisdiction has been made and defined clearly.

Those who are not able to get their cases transferred  please contact us with complete details and we will show your proper way of action to get it .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2015

The case has not been stayed by supreme court, it is the criminal mischief of some rumour mongers, dont believe such rumours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register