LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul abhyankar (propietor)     20 September 2012

138 case

i want help to know that i have filed a case of cheque bounce and i have given money by cheque to the opposite party and now in trial they have demanded my income tax returns .what shld i do?

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 September 2012

If the money has been lent to opposite party through cheques then submitting or non submitting the income tax returns does not effect the case.

1 Like

ravindra (abg)     22 September 2012

Hi Mr Rahul

The court is cheking wether u have capacity of lending money or not

thanks

Ravindra Sonavane

1 Like

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     23 September 2012

Rahul Ji , 

you have paid the amount from your account , court and income tax peaple have very much  right to ask you from where you arranged this money , that  money arranged or earned by you from some legal or illegal way , not only you any one in this country may asked with this question , giving someone by cheque the uncounted money does not make it counted money . So my dear you pl explain the court the source of money that you so advanced and prove your clean hands.

1 Like

rahul abhyankar (propietor)     24 September 2012

i have taken a promissory note but it is unregistered and no witness. and whether no mentioning of the hand loan in my itr will go against me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register