Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

10 Heart Touching Quotes on 498A....

10 Heart touching quotes on 498A.....

1. Taking 498A wife back is similar to Taking Time Bomb to your House.

2. Compromise is done with Life not with death.

3. Live life as single rather than dieing each day with 498a wife.

4.When Your own home becomes dwelling place of 498A wife,other should take lesson by saving his own home before it is too late.

5. In India males are treated as borne Ravanas whereas females are borne Sitas.

6.when biased law kills humanity then why can't humanity kills biased law.

7. Freedom is a state of mind you can even achieve if you are confined in forced prison.

8. Life is a Just like 24 hrs Job, you don't get pay until and unless you won't fight for it.

9. I know I am a sufferer,but who is not a sufferer in this world.

10. It's amazing to know that "The most pious thing in India i.e "Marriage" ends with 498A.

Written by ESIS

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

Learning

6 Replies

SIVAGNANAM (INDIVIDUAL)     11 March 2014

This is the personal experience of a particular husband. Choosing a bride before marriage is very important. Now a days people are crazy for money through marriages or after marriages. Therefore there are failures in marriages.

Still in India so many ladies are harassed by husbands for getting money from in laws or for some other reasons. Indian ladies are mostly traditionally bound and not making disputes at home. They give up their fights and rights when dispute arises.

Some ladies who are not happy with their husbands arrogance or their demand for dowry, file 498a.

If all the ladies in India want to go for 498a for genuine reasons, the court cases now at present may be only 10%.  Love and affection can do magics. I feel pity for the affected husbands. May be some of the ladies wrong.

(Guest)

@ Shivangam....

you are another crap came here to protect 498a.

But you have missed the statement that it's not an individual experience but it's a worldwide experience which Indian males are getting through out this one sided law.

& for me... you and your comments are generic

The statical figure which you are suggesting me is totally rubbish. Please go and read the NCRB data for 498A. I have number of times posted A/T the facts and scenario which Indian males are facing through these Bad Law.

The mockery of this Law is that "The actual victims of cruelty who are non metro wives doesn't approach for justice"

This Law is only made for urban women to fill their pockets by legal Extortion and in lieu of that they get votes from Mahila sangathan,aayog,NCW and other Mahila NGOS.

Everybody knows that this dranconian law ends the family cultures in India but then also these law are surviving since 1984 even after breaking millions of home till now. The main reason for surviving of 498A in this country is only Vote bank from urban Mahila samaj and nothing else. Who cares the weep of actual victims of women who are living in remote areas who even don't know about what is FIR?

They even don't know about who are advocates and what they do?

But the educated,conspired and dirty minded wives who are worst than prostitutes only file 498a rather than civil way to eradicate the marital disputes.

So,my dear sivagnanam, Please go through my earlier posts on this topic as words will become less to elaborate on this sensitive issue..

with peace,

(ESIS)

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2014

@ESIS: time and again you are expressing your anguish, but what is the use because the law makers turn deaf ears to the many drastic problem which arose due to this stringent and harmful law framed by some idiot politician long ago without foreseeing its actual effects in the later stage by the greedy and sadist women taking an undue advantage either to wreak vengeance or satisfy their egos, lets see how long this goes on (?)

(Guest)

Dear Kalaiselvan jii,

You are right this law makers will behave like deaf,blind and dumb until and unless they don't face the same music what millions of Indian husbands are facing. I wish that only 10% of politicians get 498A in their families,then see what happens? automatically the law commission will hear the issue.

Jab Tak khud ke ghar nai jaleinge tab tak inko ehsass nai hoga.

when politician will get (498A--- DIL,SIL, or own wife) then the real picture of Biased law will be seen and heard in the Parliament.

1.Till then sharing of knowledge against this Biased laws much before marriage is the utmost need of the country.

2. contribution from the honest lawyers of the country to prevent these false cases to be filed by wife will suffice to protect from breaking of Indian families.

3. Anguish at mass level is needed from all over the country to show this draconian law to go back.

Regards,

(ESIS)

Northern Queen (Manager)     15 March 2014

Pressure should come from the world spotlight too, by exposing these issues in the national newspapers.  

Corrupt Advocates, Judges, Police and 498a troll wives should to be named, shamed and severely punished by putting them in the prisons they sent their innocent victims to.

It is not how you start the fight, it's how you finish!  

Keep up the fight ESIS and all the 498a fighters.  The truth shall prevail!

Sameer (engg)     17 March 2014

Great my Friend ESIS,

keep it up i am with you.

Also NIce qoute by Northen queen

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register