Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rapra_1234 (SE)     12 September 2014

1 1/2 years of desertion by wife

Dear Experts,

For the past one and half years,My wife deserted me with child.I have sent a legal notice and filed RCR before 5 months(March 2014).For the first hearing she came and we had a Counselling.She told she needs time to think and she cant join immediately.For the second hearing(Sept 1st,2014), she didn't come and her advocate attended and told she is not well.In the mean time,After the first Counselling, I was begging literally to join together and show my child to me through SMS. She replied me back in SMS the following contents with some false blames on me:

1. If baby is with me only you will turn my side

2. You hit me and scolded me, so am waiting for one year to take revenge on you.Still more are waiting. eg. Baby's B'day

3. How can you expect me or my parents to invite you or ur parents for our sons b'day?

From the above messages, anyone can understand that she celebrated  my sons (first)bday with out inviting me or my parents.Last month my sons second B'day has also been celebrated without(intentionally) me as she told in the SMS. She deserted me for more than one year and separated me from my child. Which really put me in a great mental menace.Now I have lost the confidence that she would come back and we would live a happy life.

Please suggest me can I withdraw the RCR and go for Divorce on the basis of desertion,mental cruelty,separating my child from me.How far the above SMS  evidences helps me?  

Below is my old post of my full story:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Separated-wife-with-child-from-husband-103355.asp

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 September 2014

1. No donot withdraw RCR.

2. File an Application for visitation of Child.

rapra_1234 (SE)     13 September 2014

Sir,

Now am not in a mentality to live together because she tortured me and my parents in different ways in the past 1 and half years.She blackmailed me several times that she would attempt for sucide and once she did that too for a trivial reason.If i take her again we can lead a happy life together.Every minute will be a hell for me.Please read my previous post where i have elobarated the incidents when we lived together.

Please suggest me if i go for divorce how useful the above evidances are?

rapra_1234 (SE)     15 September 2014

Experts,

Please can you provide your valuable suggestions and inputs over here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register