LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar (Worker)     07 May 2009

"Lost Parent deed : How to get back"

Hello sir,

I have property whose details is has follows.

During time frame of 1990 as the registration of revenue sites was prohibited in karnataka, Person A has executed irrevokable GPA & sale agreement  in favour of person B in 1990. then person B has executed GPA  in favour of my mother in 1992. then my mother(GPA holder)  has executed sale deed of the property in favour of my father name in 2006 without the presence of principal executant(person B). Even there is no signature of person B in the sale deed, only GPA holder(my mother) &   purchaser (my father) signature are available in the sale deed executed. Now my father the executed the gift deed in favour of me. Now we have only parent deed starting from person A executed irrevokable GPA in favour of person B to till date.

How to obtain the parent deeds or GPA executed beyond person A execution.?

 Now is there any issue with the current gift deed in my name. Is this gift is free from any arising litigation?





 1 Replies

sagar (Worker)     07 May 2009

Can some one answer the above question? plz...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register