Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ALOK KUMAR   25 December 2021

एक व्यक्तिअपने पिता के खिलाफ पार्टिशन सूट फ़ाइल कर सकता है क्या

सर् प्रणाम
मेरी उम्र 16 वर्ष है मेरी माता की मिर्त्यु के बाद से मेरे पिता मेरी सौतेली माँ के प्रभाव में मेरे साथ हमेशा सौतेला व्यवहार करते है मेरी पुस्तैनी जमीन (ancestral) जो मेरे पिता द्वारा नही खरीदा गया है उसे वो मेरी सौतेली माँ के नाम ट्रांसफर करना चाहते है या बेचकर दूसरी जमीन लेना चाहते है मेरी निम्न जिज्ञासा का जवाब देने की कृपा करें
1 क्या मैं अभी पार्टिशन सूट डाल सकता हु?
2 अगर नहीं तो मुझे क्या करना चाहिए
3 आप सभी को ध्न्यवाद


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 December 2021

Your father can transfer "his" share in ancestral property.

You can file a suit a partition through your guardian till you attain majority.

However, it will be better if you may file after 2 years when you are 18 + 

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     26 December 2021

Very delicate situation. If you proceed legally, is it possible for you to continue to live in the family with you Father and Step Mother is a question to be weighed by you taking into consideration all the possibilities


You are as on date Minor and it may be about 2 years for you to attain majority so that you can file a case on your own. If you have to file a case right now, your natural Guardian(Father) has to do it on your behalf. However, unfortunately, the Natural Guardian himself ie. Father is trying to take away your rights and the other natural Guardian ie. Mother is no more. Therefore, you may consult a local Lawyer and try to get a case filed for injunction preventing your Father from alienating the property and you may have to get your Mother's father (your Grand Father) to act as your Guardian under the extraordinary conditions now. Strong reasons for your Grand Father has to act as your Guardian in filing case has to be explained strongly in the plaint. Since you are above the age of 12, you may file a special plea before the Court (through Local Lawyer)seeking end of the Guardianship of your father under the circumstances and preventing your Father from alienating the property.


Or the alternative is for you to wait  to attain majority and then file a case questioning any alienation or sale of the property and get it annulled.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 December 2021

If property is ancestral then you have right and share in It and can claim your share else not.Still you are minor and depend on your father so it will be better to wait till you attain majority.You can claim and seek partition even after property is being transferred by your father.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query