Upgrad LLM

Tajobsindia's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 282

+ View Full Profile

About me

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" By: Mahatma Gandhi

of Family Law in India;


[Keeping substance meaning and interpretation as per 
Art. 19 (1) (a) and  (g) COI few common words and phrases used in postings interpreted]

A Metro wife:-

Hydraulic powers of an metro wife:- 

Time pass metro wives club at legal portals:-

Rainbow glasses of writers:-

Abala nari syndrome:-

To sum-up Family Law in India;

"Skin of Married Men - Legally Tasty"


Please Note: The Authorities if reproduced in any of my messages here then they are reproduced in accordance with S. 52 (q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (
India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites.

I feel internet legal forums cannot substitute in-chamber consultation(s) with professional(s). Thus I am not here for seeking client(s). If you like my legal knowledge and feel I have helped you in some ways then work on it, otherwise contact next available legal professional of your choice.

'Image' Copyright wherever applicable in my replies
: RF

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil / Criminal Family law related enquiries.

    My area of expertise
    Family Law

    My experience in the area (years):
    13 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Professional Consultation Services

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    In Family Law forum of LCI

    Educational credentials:
    Post Graduate

    Award & Honors:

  • rajanIndian says :
    need ur mail id

  • aashhokaan says : need hel
    sir/mam, i hav one doubt regarding divorc case. if any valid ground is not avail d divorc cas means the judgement wil fall on wich side. if supos fall in my wif side means can i apeal further. becz my wif said whn i ask mutual cnsent you didmmt give tat so i hav fac many pbms in that tats y nw i hat u nd cant liv wit u.. similarly her parent oposing marg .. pleas expetrs respns my lif nd i need my wif. i can compromis my wif bt nw i m nt havng any cntact . is counseling good for us.. if good means hw can i procd further.. waiting 4 ur rerpnses thanks in advanc ggmmgidfq

  • vivek says : Employer not paid full & final salary dues
    I was working for a Stock brokers in Mumbai since last 1 year in sales dept. But due to volatile stock market condition , I failed to achieve my monthly target . so my employer told me to resign from job. So I resigned .But he withheld my salary because of non performance . I got my reliving letter ( i.e. experience certificate ) from him. Now Plz guide me how to recover my salary ? which of the following option are available to me ? 1 :Shall I file Civil suit against him 2 : FIR against him in POLICE ? 3. : case in industrial court? 4. : shall I claim compensation for mental torture ant interest @ 18 % Kindly reply .. Vivek Deshpande

  • rohit says : pls help me
    dear sir, i am working with a A psu, and i also got selected for another B psu,, i want to join psu B ,but i hav dont tell psu B abt my current employer A as psu A dont provide noc easily, there is 2 years probation period & 1 month notice peroid in psu A.. i am ready to pay bond amount & to give month notice period resignation my question-- 1- is there any problem to join psu B. 2- will there be any problem in future suppose psu B came to know that this fact. 3- what can i do now... 4- what will bethe right procedure to resgin from current post.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52959

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x